Print our Shoe Sizer
- 1. Print the Shoe Sizer
- 2. Follow the instruction on the Shoe Sizer
- 3. Measure your length
- 4. Measure your width
- 5. Cut out the ruler (if needed)
- 6. Measure your ankle
Measure with a ruler
- 1. Place a ruler perpendicular to a wall
- 2. Place your foot with your heel against the wall
- 3. Measure your length: The midpoint between your two longest toes
- 4. Measure your width: From the ball to the base of your pinky toe
- 5. Cut a strip of paper to measure your ankle (if needed)
- 6. Measure the strip of paper against your ruler
Second, find your Maguire size
Lastly, compare with another Maguire shoe
Size up a sizeAdria, Cadiz, Como, Faia, Rachel, Torre, Valas (small ankle strap).
True to size
Choose your usual sizeAlba, Alicante, Almada, Armona, Barça, Belluno, Corticella, Cortina, Evora, Fatima, Fuseta, Granada, Lillo, Navio, Rimini, Sevilla, Tavira, Treviso.
Size down a sizeFaro, Malaga, Marbella, Marsala, Palma, Paola, Porto, Prato, Sintra, Toledo, Valencia, Vigo, Zava.
Tips & Tricks
- 1. Footwear fit is not an exact science. Be sure to also consult the product page for tips and advice, as well as your own experience and needs.
- 2. Measure your feet with or without socks according to the model you are shopping for, and how you intend to wear it.
- 3. In case of doubt or between two sizes, round down for sandals, mules and low and high heels, and round up for boots and sneakers.
- 4. Keep in mind that your feet can vary according to the temperature, alcohol consumption, and time of day.