Returns & Exchanges
To be eligible for a return, an item must be in the same condition as it was received. It must not be used, and be in the original packaging.
No returns or exchanges will be honoured for incorrect size selection if the product has been worn or used. We are not responsible for personal injury resulting from the use of our products and/or incorrect size selection.
Please note that all shipping fees are non-refundable.
Regular priced items:
- Within 30 days following reception of order.
- Refunds will be issued by the original payment method.
- Returns and exchanges free of charge in Canada and the USA.
Sample Sale & Archive Sale:
- Within 14 days following reception of order.
- Sales are final (store credit only).
- Returns and exchanges at customer’s expense (in store or by mail).
Our inventory system does not process exchanges. If you wish to exchange an item you have purchased, follow the instructions below to make a return, and then place a new order for the replacement item immediately while it is still in stock.
Once we have received and inspected the returned item, our team will send a confirmation by email and a refund will be issued by the original payment method. If you have paid delivery costs for the original order, write to our team and we will be happy to offer you free delivery on your exchange.
International - Additional fees
- Returns and exchanges at customer’s expense (by mail). To initiate un International Returns please contact our team at email@example.com.
How do I return an item in Canada?
- Drop by one of our boutiques or pop-up stores and we’ll process the return free of charge. Click here for address and business hours.
- You will find a prepaid return label in your original parcel. *Replace the shoes in the box, protect the box with a bag, and affix the prepaid return label to the parcel.
- Bring the parcel to any Canada Post service counter or post office during business hours.
- As soon as we have received and inspected the returned items, your return will be processed and the refund will be issued. A $5 fee applies for damaged boxes.
*If you did not find a prepaid return label in your parcel, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I return an item in the United States?
By mail - UPS:
- Contact us at email@example.com to receive your prepaid return shipping label and your customs declaration. Print both.
- Replace the shoes in their original box. Protect the box in a bag. A repacking fee of $5 applies for returns in damaged boxes.
- Affix the shipping label to the outside of the parcel. Using the self-adhesive plastic envelope found within the box, affix the customs declaration to the outside of the parcel such that it is easily accessible to border inspectors.
- Bring the parcel to a UPS service counter or arrange for at-home pick up.
- Once the returned item has been received and inspected by our team, you will receive an email confirmation, and a refund will be issued via the original payment method.
Can I return an online order in store, and/or vice versa?
Exchanges: Yes, no problem!
Returns: All online purchases can be returned in store. However, in-store purchases can not be reimbursed online, as refunds can only be granted through original payment method. If you can’t come back to store, we can offer you store credit for a mail-in return.
Does the same policy apply to pre-ordered items?
Yes. You have thirty (30) days from date of reception to make a return or exchange.
If the price of an item online does not match the price at checkout, can I get a price adjustment?
Yes, we will adjust the price on a product if the purchase was made within fourteen (14) days and the product is still in stock. To obtain your price adjustment, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org within the fourteen day period mentioned above.
I wore an item a couple times, and then realized I got the wrong size.
Unfortunately, this item can not be returned as it will exhibit signs of wear, as stipulated in our return policy. To be eligible for a return, an item must be in its original condition and packaging.