Step 1 - Measure your feet
Option A - Print our Shoe Sizer
- 1. Print the Shoe Sizer
- 2. Follow the instruction on the Shoe Sizer
- 3. Measure your length
- 4. Measure your width
- 5. Cut out the ruler (if needed)
- 6. Measure your ankle
Option B - Measure with a ruler
- 1. Place a ruler perpendicular to a wall
- 2. Place your foot with your heel against the wall
- 3. Measure your length: The midpoint between your two longest toes
- 4. Measure your width: From the ball to the base of your pinky toe
- 5. Cut a strip of paper to measure your ankle (if needed)
- 6. Measure the strip of paper against your ruler
Step 2 - Find your standard Maguire size
Step 3 - Compare with another Maguire shoe
All our shoes are sorted into three categories. If you already have another pair of Maguire's, you can find which category they belong to, and use them as a guide for your next order.
Size up a sizeAdria, Cadiz, Como, Faia, Rachel, Torre, Valas (small ankle strap).
True to size
Choose your usual sizeAlba, Alicante, Almada, Armona, Barça, Bellagio, Belluno, Corticella, Cortina, Evora, Fatima, Fuseta, Granada, Lillo, Navio, Rimini, Sevilla, Siena, Tavira, Treviso.
Size down a sizeFaro, Malaga, Marbella, Marsala, Palma, Paola, Porto, Prato, Sintra, Toledo, Valencia, Vigo, Zava.
Tips & Tricks
- 1. Footwear fit is not an exact science. Be sure to also consult the product page for tips and advice, as well as your own experience and needs.
- 2. Measure your feet with or without socks according to the model you are shopping for, and how you intend to wear it.
- 3. In case of doubt or between two sizes, round down for sandals, mules and low and high heels, and round up for boots and sneakers.
- 4. Keep in mind that your feet can vary according to the temperature, alcohol consumption, and time of day.
Try it on at home, we offer free 30 days returns.Find more sizing advice here.