RETURN & EXCHANGE
To be eligible for a return, an item must be unused and in the same condition as it was received, and in the original packaging.
No returns or exchanges will be honoured for incorrect size selection if the product has been worn or used. We are not responsible for personal injury resulting from the use of our products and or incorrect size selection.
Please note that all shipping fees are non-refundable.
Regular priced items:
- Within 30 days following reception of order.
- Refunds will be issued by the original payment method.
- Returns and exchanges free-of-charge in Canada and the USA.
Sample Sale & Archive Sale:
- Within 14 days following reception of order.
- Sales are final (store credit only).
- Returns and exchanges at customer’s expense (in store or by mail).
Our inventory system does not process exchanges. If you wish to exchange an item you have purchased: follow the instructions below to make a return, and then place a new order for the replacement item immediately while it is still in stock.
Once we have received and inspected the returned item, our team will issue a confirmation by email and a refund will be issued by the original payment method. If you have paid delivery costs for the original order, write our team and we will be happy to offer you free delivery for your exchange.
CANADA - Free
Drop by our boutiques or one of our pop up stores and we’ll process the return free of charge. Click here for address and business hours.
- You will find your prepaid return label in your original parcel. Replace the shoes in the box, and protect the box with a bag and affix the prepaid return label to the parcel. Drop off the parcel at any Canada Post post office. A $5 fee applies for damaged boxes.
- Drop off the return package at any Canada Post service counter during post-office business hours.
- As soon as we have received and inspected the returned items, your return will be processed and the refund will be issued.
*If you did not find a prepaid return label in your parcel, write us at email@example.com.
UNITED STATES - Free
By mail - UPS:
- Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your prepaid return shipping label and your customs declaration. Print out both.
- Replace the shoes in their original box. Protect the box in a bag. A repacking fee of $5 applies to returns in damaged packaging.
- Affix the shipping label to the outside of the parcel. Using the self-adhesive plastic envelope found within the box, affix the customs declaration to the outside of the parcel such that it is easily accessible to border inspectors.
- Bring the parcel to a UPS service counter or arrange for at-home pick up.
- Once the returned item has been received and inspected by our team, you will receive an email confirmation and a refund will be issued via the original payment method.
INTERNATIONAL - Additional fees
Returns and exchanges at customer’s expense (by mail). To iniate un International Returns please contact ou team at email@example.com.