Maguire is a young and growing company whose mission is to offer high-end shoes and accessories at fair prices. We design and market our own products in-house from our headquarters in Montréal.
We are currently seeking an Art Director to join our team. This person will lead the development of our brand’s visual identity, and provide artistic direction for campaigns and marketing strategies. This person may also be directly involved in the creation of concepts and maquettes, and the production of marketing materials.
What we have to offer
- A young and growing company with stores in Montreal, Toronto and New York. Grow with us!
- An expanding marketing & communications department that you will help to develop.
- A small team and an open work environment founded on respect, trust and collaboration.
- Lead development of the Maguire visual identity and ensure cohesive aesthetics across platforms and channels.
- Provide art direction for seasonal photoshoots and campaigns.
- Improve our brandbook, and establish guidelines to aid consistency across teams and content.
- Produce graphic assets (newsletters, digital ads, social media content, lookbooks, packaging, website visuals, brand merch, etc.).
- Execute tasks related to image processing, photo editing, and file conversion.
- Propose creative new ideas and be up-to-date on visual trends.
- 3-5 years experience in graphic design or a similar role.
- Strong familiarity with the Adobe suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere).
- Experience concepting and managing photo and video production.
- Knowledge of digital and print production standards.
- Attention to detail.
- Sense of aesthetics and interest in fashion.
- Strong teamwork abilities.
- Full time position, 35 hours per week.
- Salary and vacation according to experience.
- Group insurance, including dental care.
- Free pair of shoes every season and discounts on products.
- Additional paid time off during the holidays (no work on Boxing Day!).
- Workplace: Head office located at 5365 boulevard Saint-Laurent in the Mile End district of Montréal.
If this offer resonates with you, send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!